Plastic pill bottles are used for pharmaceutical and Ayurveda products. These bottles are mostly made from translucent, light resistant amber plastic. As a result, they are ideal for storing and packaging light sensitive liquid medications. Some of the models come with removable dropper tips that allow refilling. click here for more details.
Pill jars and white ointment jars are some of the simple cylindrical plastic jars, which are highly resistant to pressure and impact. These jars are ideally used for creams, gels, and ointments; though their flexibility allows them to be used for vitamins, nutritional supplements and other pharmaceuticals, which are available in the form of pills, tablets, and capsules as well.
Plastic pill bottles products are quite useful for packaging in the pharmaceutical industry. They have a set of advantages that no other material can afford to give. From their ease of use to the varieties, there are plenty of advantages.
These are a form of plastic packaging, which we commonly see in our daily life, more especially as covers for pharmaceutical products. There are several types of plastic pill packaging bottles, depending on its forms of production.
Advantages of plastic pill packs
All the types of these packaging share several benefits. Some of them are listed below. for related info, visit : https://www.sks-bottle.com/PillPods.html
- They are easy to use much as they are safe. This convenience, while increasing the pharmacy efficiency, makes a pack the favorite among pharmacists and patients alike. Sometimes the ease of use and thus the easiness to dispense can improve the interaction between the pharmacists and the patients.
- Quality is easy to maintain with this kind packaging as it increases compliance and easily follows a standard procedure.
- It is cost effective and improves the cost control in a chain whenever anyone uses it, starting from the manufacturers to hospitals, clinics and even in ambulances.
- Product protection is high in this packaging. The tablets or capsules are placed within their blisters, thereby allowing very less chance of contamination, increasing their shelf life and providing as well the products more secure.
Plastic products and their usefulness
Plastic products, used as bottles, are similarly useful in the packaging industry. There are varieties of these bottles such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pill bottles, pet plastic bottles, plastic dropper bottles, plastic jars, plastic jars and plastic York bottles and so on. All these types have the common benefits of ease of use and dispensation plus the maintenance of quality.
Besides, they have some unique merits. We have listed some of them below:
- These bottles are the best choice for storing, packaging and marketing medicines.
- One of the best advantages is that these products get rid of damage and harmful reactions.
- It is possible to mold them into different shape and size according to the requirement since they are made of plastic
Finally, the plastic pill bottles are commonly available in several shapes and sizes. These bottles come in different styles as well with white caps, lotion pumps, push and pull caps, disc top caps, mist sprayers, screw caps, sprout caps etc.